ERDAS IMAGINE is offered within the Producer Suite of HEXAGON GEOSPATIAL. It empowers the user to collect, process and analyze raw geospatial data and ultimately deliver usable information. This solution combines remote sensing and photogrammetric techniques, LiDAR data analysis, basic vector analysis processes and radar data processing. Optional add-ons providing specialized applications are also available to enhance your productivity and potential. Available in three versions:
- IMAGINE Essentials®: A powerful, low-cost image and LiDAR mapping and visualization tool that allows different types of geospatial data to be combined and quickly organized for projects. IMAGINE Essentials provides a robust set of tools for geocorrection, analysis, visualization, and map output.
- IMAGINE Advantage®: A geographic imaging toolset that extends the capabilities of IMAGINE Essentials by adding more precise mapping with sensor model support and geospatial data processing functions. The IMAGINE Advantage level allows for Point Cloud editing and includes a complete set of tools to analyze data from imagery via mosaicking, surface interpolation, radar analysis, advanced image interpretation, and orthorectification.
- IMAGINE Professional®:The most sophisticated software for geographic imaging, the Professional level of IMAGINE, includes complex hyperspectral image analysis, and advanced multispectral image classification and point cloud classification tools. It also includes graphical spatial data modeling, which is a unique capability for analyzing spatial data.
The robust spatial modeler is a dynamic, graphical, spatial data modeling environment that provides real time feedback and previews. The modern interface includes extended analysis operators (including Point Cloud) as well as support for Python scripting. Authored models can be easily run in batch or published to a server (ERDAS APOLLO WPS).
IMAGINE Expansion Pack:
This new on-add combines seven (7) powerful add-on products into a single add-on with attractive prices for easier acquisition. The prerequisite is IMAGINE Advantage. Moving forward, the individual IMAGINE Expansion Pack add-ons will not be available for purchase. Existing customers will be excluded from this new arrangement. The IMAGINE Expansion Pack includes the following:
- IMAGE AutoSync ™ – Automatic image reduction from image
- IMAGINE DeltaCue – Exclusive tool for detecting changes to images
- PICTURE OrthoRadar ™ – Radar image reordering
- IMAGE NITF – Enhanced NITF file support tool
- IMAGE StereoSAR DEM ™ – Production of ground models from a radar image stereo
- IMAGE VirtualGIS® – Interactive 3D imaging, analysis and browsing
- Stereo Analyst for IMAGINE – Collection of three-dimensional features from stereo
Additional documentation can be found here
For more information please contact us:
Remote Sensing and Geospatial Engineer