IMAGINE Photogrammetry, is a seamlessly integrated collection of software tools, which enables you to transform raw imagery into reliable data layers required for all digital mapping, raster processing, GIS raster analysis, and 3D visualization needs. It also uses state-of-the-art photogrammetric and image processing technology to fine-tune your data and report results.The modular design of IMAGINE Photogrammetry makes it scalable to accommodate a variety of photogrammetric processes. Add-on modules, productivity bundles, and customization let you tailor your system to your needs.
Add-on modules for 2015 version:
- IMAGINE AUTO DTM. The IMAGINE Auto DTM add-on module has capabilities for fast, accurate automatic terrain extraction from multiple images using sophisticated techniques with built-inaccuracy reporting. This can operate in three modes: Sparse Matching, Dense Matching, and Semi-Global Matching.
- IMAGINE TERRAIN EDITOR (TE). Once you have extracted the terrain, the IMAGINE Terrain Editor gives you the tools to make editing the output fast, easy, and accurate. Displaying the terrain graphics as dynamic contours, TINs, breaklines, and points superimposed on stereo imagery provides an excellent baseline for editing.
- ORIMA. ORIMA, a modern, easy-to-use, high-end triangulation software processes large datasets of image coordinates, ground control points, and GPS/IMU coordinates.
- DEFENSE PRODUCTIVITY MODULE(DPM). Defense Productivity Module extends the already large suite of sensors and formats provided in IMAGINE Photogrammetry with support for NTM data in TFRD and NITF formats, including AMSD metadata and provides additional defense-oriented capabilities.
- INTEROPERABLE PHOTOGRAMMETRIC MODULES. Such modules are PRO600, Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS and ImageEqualizer
For more information please contact us: