ImageStation is specially designed for large-scale photogrammetry processes as well as professionals who produce maps and must convert large amounts of raw spatial information into easy-to-use and exploitable information
ImageStation® enables digital photogrammetry production workflows, including project creation, orientation and triangulation from aerial and satellite imagery. It also provides stereo GIS feature collection and editing and digital terrain model (DTM) collection and editing, as well as orthophoto production and editing. ImageStation is specially designed for high-volume photogrammetry and production mapping customers who need to move large quantities of raw spatial information to an actionable or exploitable format
Digital Terrain Model generation:
- ImageStation DTM Collection (ISDC) – Automatic collection and processing of DTM, production of Triangulated Irregular Network (TIN) and contour lines.
- ImageStation DTM for GeoMedia (ISDG) – Transformation of terrain data into surface files for photogrammetric applications.
- ImageStation Automatic Elevations (ISAE) – Automatic generation of Digital Terrain Models (DTMs) using aerial photos or satellite images.
- ImageStation Automatic Elevations-Extended (ISAE- Ext) – generation of point clous and vector DTMs using aerial photos.
- ImageStation DTMQue (ISDQ) – Βatch processing for transformation of DTM format, reprojection in other reference coordinate systems, merging, clip e.t.c.
- ImageStation OrthoPro (ISOP) – Provides a complete orthomosaic solution including orthorectification, true ortho capability, adaptive radiometric enhancements (dodging, dehaze, ADRA), automatic seam line generation, semi-automated review and editing of seamlines, tone balancing, mosaicking, and geometric accuracy assessment.
- ImageStation PixelQue (ISPQ) – Provides systematic quality review, mark up of problem areas, queued editing of marked problems, and enhancement of ortho mosaics.
For more information please contact us:
Photogrammetry & GIS Expert