GeoCompressor is a high-performance geospatial image and point cloud compression application that allows you to access our unparalleled compression technology.
- Compress terapixel-sized imagery and point cloud files with billions of points.
- Compress a batch of thousands of images into a single mosaic.
- Update a region within an existing ECW v3 file, eliminating the need to recreate a mosaic to include new data.
- Create multiple compressed output files clipped to polygon boundaries from a single mosaic.
- Support for over 100 file types
- Compressed output formats: Enhanced Compression Wavelet (ECW) and JPEG2000 (JP2).
- 64-bit system, compatible with Windows and Linux.
For more information please contact us
Surveying Engineer NTUA, Hexagon Geospatial Solutions Technical Support