GEO 9th meeting of the Post-2025 Working Group in Athens hosted by Geosystems Hellas
GEOSYSTEMS HELLAS hosted the Post-2025 Working Group from 3 to 5 May 2023 in the auditorium of the hotel Alexandros in Athens. 22 participants coming worldwide including Betty Charalampopoulou EARSC Director, EARSC representative almost one year to the Post-2025. : GEO is a partnership of more than 100 national governments and in excess of 100 Participating Organizations that envisions a future where decisions and actions for the benefit of humankind are informed by coordinated, comprehensive and sustained Earth observations.
- Yana Gevorgyan, Director of Secretariat at Group on Earth Observations (GEO)
- Mark Dowell, Lead European Commission Knowledge Centre on Earth Observation, EC’s Joint Research Centre
- Alejandro J. ROMÁN MOLINAS, General Director of Aerospace Development (AEP)
- Humbulani Mudau, CEO of the South African National Space Agency (SANSA)
- Cécile Thomas-Courcoux, International Affairs Director, Mercator Ocean International
- Katy Matthews, Group on Earth Observations/ Committee on Earth Observation Satellites Team Lead, NOAA Satellite and Information Service
- Angélica L. Gutiérrez PhD, Lead Scientist NOAA / Co-chair Group on Earth Observations AmeriGEO / Co-chair GEOGloWS
Baggelis Gerasopoulos also participated in the dinner of the session on Thursday, May 4 as a member of the EU EuroGEOSS Coordinating Committee.